The MGIMS - PMT 2013 Exam Center information and instructions for the exam day have been released by the Institute and can be seen at following Link:
The exam notifications for MGIMS - PMT 2013 have been released by the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences. The exam will be held on 21st April, 2013 at examination centers which will be located at Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Varanasi, Delhi and Nagpur.
The MGIMS - PMT 2013 Application Forms will be made available in between 21st December, 2012 and 5th March 2013 at Dean’s Office after remitting the exam fee of Rs. 4000/-.
The candidates can also remit fee via the SBI Bank Challan which will be hosted on www.mgims.ac.in which is the official website of MGIMS - PMT 2013.
Before they purchase the exam form and complete the application process, the candidates should confirm that they are eligible for the exam as per the MGIMS - PMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria and further admission process.
MGIMS – PMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility clauses are as follows:
- As per the clauses of MGIMS – PMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria, the candidate must have attained an age of 17yrs till the December end of the year of admission.
- The Class XII exam under the 10+2 system of Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Education Board or any other equivalent exam which has been recognized by and Indian University or Board must have been taken by the candidate as per the norms of MGIMS – PMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The qualifying exam must have included the subjects of Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics in a single attempt including the passing of each subject individually.
- The Candidates of General Category must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in order to be eligible under MGIMS – PMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria and the ST/SC/VJ/OBC/NT category candidates must have scored at least 40%.
The candidates sitting for the qualifying exam in the year of 2013 are also eligible for the exam but their final admission will be subject to their exam result as per the provisions of MGIMS – PMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
MGIMS – PMT 2013 Application Form
MGIMS Application Form has not been released till now and will be made available between 21st December 2012 and 5th March, 2013 from the office of the Dean, MGIMS.
The exam form, prospectus, last five year papers on Gandhian Thoughts and exam syllabus will be made available at the Dean Office and can be obtained by:
- Submitting a MGIMS – PMT 2013 Application Form and exam fee of Rs. 4000/- in person at the Dean Office.
- By remitting this fee via SBI Bank Challan which can be downloaded from www.mgims.ac.in. The complete instructions for fee remission will be made available on the website itself.
The last date to submit the filled MGIMS – PMT 2013 Application Form along with the fee is 15th March, 2013.
MGIMS – PMT 2013 Admit Card
The MGIMS – PMT 2013 Admit Card information will be hosted on www.mgims.ac.in in April, 2013. The candidates will also be sent their admit cards via the Post. The roll numbers and exam centers can however, be seen on the exam website also.
MGIMS – PMT 2013 Result
The MGIMS – PMT 2013 Result will be declared in the second week of June 2013 on the official website – www.mgims.ac.in of the exam. The candidates can view their individual result as well as the complete merit list on the website itself.
To view their individual MGIMS Result, the candidates have to enter their Exam Roll Number and Date of Birth Details.
MGIMS – PMT 2013 Important Dates:
- Date of Exam: 21st April 2013
- Forms will be available between: 21st December 2012 and 5th March 2013
- Last date of form submission: 15th March 2013
Other Related Links: