HP CPMT 2013 Admissions will be done on NEET UG Merit Basis, the articles are being updated. Till then the candidates can refer to following link to see the complete notification:
The HP CPMT 2013 notifications have not yet been released and will be made available on the official website as well as daily newspapers by the HP University Shimla by the end of March 2013. The candidates, till then, can read the following information based on last year’s prospectus to get an idea about the exam pattern, application form, reservation of seats, eligibility criteria etc. As soon as the HP CPMT 2013 notifications are released, the article will be updated.
The HP CPMT 2013 exam will be conducted by the HP University Shimla, for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in Private and Govt. Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. The exam will be conducted in the month of May or June 2013. The candidates should check their eligibility for the exam before filling the form for the HP CPMT 2013.
HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria
HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria for State Quota Seats:
- The candidates who are wards of Bonafide Himachali / Himachal Govt. Employees and Autonomous Bodies which are partially or wholly financed by the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh and have passed at least two exams out of Middle, Matric, Class XI and Class XII or its equivalent examinations from the recognized institutes located in Himachal Pradesh will be eligible as per HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- Children of Ex – Servicemen/Defence Personnel/Central Govt./UT/Other State Govt. employees are also eligible under HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- As per HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria, the wards of employees of Autonomous Organizations/Central Govt. Semi – Govt. bodies/Other State Govt./UT/HP Govt. Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies wholly owned by the Himachal Govt. who are Bonafide Himachali and are living outside Himachal owing to their posting/service are also eligible for the test. The HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria exempts these candidates from the condition of passing two exams from institutions located in HP.
- The candidates who got admission in Navodaya School in Himachal but have cleared their Matric or Class XII exam from some other Navodaya School under exchange programme are also eligible under HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
For Management Quota Seats (in Private and Un – aided Dental Colleges):
There are no schooling or domicile conditions under this quota and both Himachali and non – Himachali candidates are eligible under this quota as per the HP CPMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
HP CPMT 2013 Reservation of Seats
The details of the reserved seats and their distribution will be made available after the release of HP CPMT 2013 Notifications and will be updated here too.
The HP CPMT 2013 Reservation of Seats will reserve the seats for the candidates of OBC, SC, ST, Defence Category, Jammu & Kashmir migrants, Tibetan Refugees and NRI cadres.
HP CPMT 2013 Application Form
The candidates can obtain the HP CPMT 2013 Application Form via two means:
- From the university counter: The application form can be purchased from the university counter along with the admission brochure on a cash payment of Rs. 1500/- for General, Other Categories and Rs. 750/- for the ST and SC category candidates. The cost of HP CPMT 2013 Application Form is US $ 50 for the NRI Candidates.
- By Registered Post: The students who can’t go to the University can also get the application forms by sending a DD or crossed IPOs of Rs. 1600/- (GEN & other categories) and Rs. 850/- (SC/ST). The NRI candidates have to send DD of value UD dollars 60.
- The HP CPMT 2013 Application Form fee remitted via a DD should be drawn in favor of “The Finance Officer, HP University, Shimla”.
- The address for the university sale counter is:
University Exam Enquiry – cum – Sale Counter,
Library Building ( Basement ),
Summer Hill, Shimla – 5.
- The HP CPMT 2013 Application Form availability will be only up to the third week of April, 2013. After that, no request for sending of form via post will be entertained.
- The candidates who are requesting the form via post have to write the complete mailing address and telephone number in the application.
- The envelope of the HP CPMT 2013 Application Form request should bear “Required HP CPMET 2013 Prospectus” and should be sent to the following address:
Assistant Registrar ( Entrance Tests ) H.P.University,
Shimla – 171 005.
HP CPMT 2013 Result
The HP CPMT 2013 Result will be released in the form of merit lists in which the candidates will be arranged in the increasing order of their ranks. These merit lists will be released in all the leading newspapers and the main website of the exam: http://www.hpuniv.nic.in/result.htm under the HP CPMT 2013 Result notification.
There will be separate merit lists for the students of different categories namely – Backward Classes, SC, ST, Defence and J&K Migrants etc.
HP CPMT 2013 Counselling
The HP CPMT 2013 Counselling Notifications have not been released by the University and will be released on the website www.hpuniv.nic.in. The following information is based on the last year’s prospectus and will be updated when latest updates will be announced by the University.
Application form are available
End week of March 2013 to Last Week of April 2013
Last Week of May 2013
Last date for receipt of application forms
Last week of April 2013
NRI candidates last date for receipt of application forms
Last week of May 2013
Other Related Links: