KEAM 2013 Admit Card has been RELEASED. To DOWNLOAD NOW, Click on the link below:
The Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Entrance Exam notifications have not been released by the Office of the Controller of Entrance Examinations. The forms are expected to be released by the January 2013 third week and will be filled online only.
The candidates have to fill the forms mandatorily in order to apply for the admissions under Kerala CEE 2013. But, prior applying for the exam, the candidates should check whether they are eligible for the exam and further admission process as per the Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria or not. Only those candidates will be considered for admission process who are eligible.
Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria
Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria has the following clauses:
- Nativity: The candidate should be Indian Citizen/Person of Indian Origin (POI)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) to be eligible for Kerala CEE 2013.
- To determine candidate eligibility, three categories are there - Keralite, Non-Keralite (Category I) and Non-Keralite (Category II) under Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria.
- Keralite: the candidate having Kerala Origin will be under this category.
The wards of All India Service Officers (AIS) (Non- Keralites) belonging to Kerala Cadre will be termed as “DEEMED Keralites”, who will not be eligible for Special/Person with Disabilities/Communal Reservation as per Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria.
- Non-Keralite (Category I) [NK I]: Candidate who is not Kerala native, but has given qualifying exam form Kerala and who is ward of the following categories will belong to this category as per Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria:
- Defence Personnel and Govt. of India Employees who are posted to Kerala.
- Govt. of Kerala employees who have served or are serving in Kerala subject to the condition that this service period is at least of two years will be eligible as per Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria.
- Non-Keralite (Category II) [NK II]: The candidates who don’t fall in any of the above mentioned categories will be classified as NK II. As per Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria such candidates will be eligible for admission under Management Quota only and that too in Private Self financing Colleges (Govt. Seats) and Govt. Controlled Self Financing Colleges.
- Academic Eligibility: The clauses under Academic Eligibility as per the Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria are as under:
- The candidates must have cleared the exam of Kerala HSC or equivalent exam with at least 50% marks in Biology separately and 50% marks in Physics, Biology and Computer Science/Chemistry/Mathematics/Bio-Technology to be eligible according to Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidates who have completed a Diploma course of minimum 3 yr duration are eligible as per Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria if they score a minimum of 50% marks in the final exam.
- Candidates who have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology together are eligible for the seats reserved for D. Sc. & Tech as per Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria.
Age: The Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Eligibility Criteria specifies no upper age limit for exam aspirants but the candidate must have completed the age of 17 yrs till December 2013.
Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Reservation of Seats
The detailed break up of seats under the Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Reservation of Seats is as follows:
- State Merit (SM): 64%
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC): 26%
- Muslim (MU): 8%
- Ezhava (EZ): 9%
- Latin Catholic other than Anglo Indian (LC): 2%
- Other Backward Hindu (BH): 5%
- Kudumbi (KU): 1%
- Other Backward Christian (BX): 1%
- Scheduled Tribes & Scheduled Castes: 10%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 2%
- Scheduled Castes (SC): 8%
Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form
All the candidates except the ones belonging to the SC/ST category will be included in ‘General’ category. The Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form fee is as follows:
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 350/-
- General candidates: Rs. 700/-
The candidates of ST category whose family income is less than Rs. 40, 000/- need not pay the Application Form Fee. To get this exemption, the candidates have to submit the income certificate and caste certificate.
The candidates choosing Dubai as the examination center have to submit an additional Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form Fee of Rs. 10, 000/- via a DD drawn at any nationalized bank. The DD must be payable at Thiruvananthapuram and must be drawn in name of The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. If these candidates didn’t submit the extra form fee, they will be allocated an exam center in India only.
Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form Fee Remission Modes:
There are two modes of application form fee remission:
- Demand Draft: The candidates can submit the fee via the DD drawn at any Scheduled / Nationalized Bank which has been drawn in name of The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and is payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Security Card: The candidates can obtain the Prospectus and Security Card from the designated branches of Post Offices situated outside and inside the State of Kerala on payment of the requisite fee. The Online Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form filling will require the Serial Number and Key Number which are given with the Security Card.
The Online Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form Submission Process:
- The candidates should go through the detailed form filling instructions given in the information brochure and on: www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- There will be 7 stages for filling the online form and all of them need to be completed carefully and mandatorily in order to fill the Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form.
- The first step will be “Registration of the Candidate” in which the candidates will be given a system generated Application Number and will involve registering on: www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- The next step of Online Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form filling is “Candidate Login” in which the candidate will have to login into their account with their application number and password.
- Next, the candidates have to fill the application form as per the required information. The candidates should keep in mind that the information filled in the Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form by them, will be final and will be used for all the further steps of admission procedure.
- The candidates have to then submit the filled information and verify it before the final submission.
- The next step will be the final submission of Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form. The candidates will not be able to alter the filled information after this step.
- Now the candidates have to remit the form fee.
- In the next step the candidates have to generate the print out of the Online Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form.
- Then the candidates have to send the print out application form along with the supporting documents to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- The candidates have to get the form signed by the parents, sign it themselves, attach the supporting certificates or documents and paste a passport sized photograph (3.5 by 3.5 cm) which has been duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or the Head of the Institution last attended.
- After completing all the above mentioned things, the candidates have to send the Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Application Form at the following address:
The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildings,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001.
Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Admit Card
The Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Admit Card will be hosted on – www.cee.kerala.gov.in, which is the official website of the Commissioner of the Entrance Examinations. The candidates have to download their admit card from the website.
The candidates have to submit their Date of Birth and Application Number to download the Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Admit Card from the exam website. They have to take the print out of the downloaded admit card as the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will not send the hard copies of Kerala CEE 2013 Medical Admit Card via post or any other means.
- Online Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form filling start: January, 2013 third week.
- Last date to submit the filled form: Second week of February, 2013.
- Last date of receiving the print out form with the documents: Third week of February, 2013.
- Admit Cards will be available from: Last week of March, 2013.