Sri Ramachandra University MBBS Exam
Students kindly note Sri Ramachandra University MBBS Exam 2013 notifications have been released and Application Forms are now available on at http://www.sriramachandra.edu.in/university/admission.aspx. The last date for submission of complete application forms along with the required documents is 15th May, 2013. The forms may be submitted by post or in person. The Entrance Exam is scheduled to occur on 2nd June, 2013. Students have until then to prepare for the same.
The Eligibility Criteria of Sri Ramachandra University MBBS Exam 2013 are:
- Candidates must be a minimum of 17yrs of age on 31st December, 2013.
- Candidates should have cleared 10+2 exams with minimum of 50% (Gen) or 40% (SC/ST/OBC) marks.
- Candidates should have cleared the entrance exam securing a minimum of 50% (Gen) or 40% (SC/ST/OBC) marks
More information on the Eligibility Criteria of Sri Ramachandra University MBBS Exam 2013 is available on the University website the links provided below. The University also Reserves some of the seats of the total capacity for students belonging to the select category as per the rules of Government of India.
The exam pattern of Sri Ramachandra University MBBS Exam 2013 will be based on the syllabus of H.S.C Board and the medium of the exam will be English. The All India Entrance Exam will possess a total of 180 questions (45 Physics, 45 Chemistry and 90 Biology) each of which will be objective type and carry equal marks. Candidates please note that there is NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
The Application form of Sri Ramachandra University MBBS Exam 2013 can be downloaded from the University website. The Application Form must be filled via offline mode by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. The candidate must mandatorily fill the fields given in the Application Form. The candidate needs to make a Demand Draft of Rs 500 in favor of Sri Ramachandra University, payable at Chennai.
The complete Application Form of Sri Ramachandra University MBBS Exam 2013, the DD and few required documents must be sent to:
Sri Ramachandra University,
Chennai – 600116
Candidates must ensure that the Application Form reach the destination before the last date. The Admit Card of Sri Ramachandra University MBBS Exam 2013 will be dispatched by the University soon after receipt of the forms and the candidates are likely to receive the Hall Ticket by 25th May 2013.
The University shall be announcing the Result of Sri Ramachandra University MBBS Exam 2013 on the official website and be displaying the same on the University notice board.
Last Date for Form Submission – 15th May 2013
Possible Date for Hall Ticket Delivery – 25th May 2013
Date of Entrance Exam – 2nd June 2013
- about sri ramachandra university
- medical entrance exam in india
- medical entrance exam in tamilnadu
- medical universities in india
- sri ramachandra university test application submission process 2013
- sri ramachandra university test eligibility criteria 2013
- sri ramachandra university test important dates 2013
- sri ramachandra university test notification 2013