Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test 2013
U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association is a consortium of Unaided Non Minority Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh formed under the directions of the Hon'ble Supreme Court judgement in Islamic Academy of Education Vs. State of Karnataka.
The Association has been registered under the Societies Registration Act (Act No. 21 of 1860), Registration No. 346/2006/07 dated 20. 07. 2006. The Association is an authority to conduct Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test "UPCMET" for admission in the First Year of MBBS course of the member colleges.
- Date of Entrance Test 28 May 2013(Sun)
- Sale of Informatin Brochure 17 Feb 2013(Thurs)
- Last Date of Submission 30 Apr 2013(Sat)
Eligibility criteria :
- Educational Qualification as per the MCI norms.
- 17 years of age and not crossed 25 years as on 31st December, 2013
- Reservation as per Govt. order applicable at the time.
Contact Details :
Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA)
First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex,
Rampur Garden, Bareilly (UP)
Other Related Link:
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2013:-