AFMC 2013 Eligibility Criteria
The AFMC 2013 Eligibility Criteria will have the conditions and clauses that must be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible for the exam and subsequent admission process. Only, the candidates who are eligible as per the rules of AFMC 2013 Eligibility Criteria will be considered for the admission process and the ones who do not satisfy as much as single condition, will be rejected.
The general eligibility criteria released by AFMC are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India as per AFMC 2013 Eligibility Criteria. Candidates may belong to Bhutan or Nepal or be person of Indian Origin, who have migrated from Pakistan or some other foreign country having migrated to India with the intention of permanently settling in the country.
- All foreign nationals of Indian origin will be required to submit a certificate of eligibility that must be issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs or acquire Indian Citizenship in order to be eligible under AFMC 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidate should not be married; marriage at anytime during the course is also not permitted.
- The candidate should be medically fit as per AFMC 2013 Eligibility Criteria Standards.
The Eligibility Criteria for age of candidates:
- Candidates with the required academic qualification of Class XII must be of 17 yrs by the end of December 2013 and must be younger than 22 years to be eligible for the exam.
- The candidates with academic qualification of B.Sc. Pass or appearing must not be of 24 years and not born earlier than the January of 1990 as per the AFMC 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
The Eligibility Criteria for academic qualifications:
- The candidate must have cleared Mathematics exam of Class X level.
- The candidate must have cleared all science subjects of the qualifying exam that include English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics taken together.
- The minimum score of candidates as per AFMC 2013 Eligibility Criteria should be 60% aggregate in science subjects and 50% marks in English; candidates must obtain 50% marks in each science subject.
- The candidates can go through the INFORMATION BROCHURE of the exam to know the exam that are considered equivalent to the Class XII exam and hence are included in the list of qualifying exams as per AFMC 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The minimum marks in the qualifying exam will be the same for candidates applying against Class 12th Score or B.Sc. Examination.
- The candidates who are taking or have taken any one of these qualifying exams by the month of May 2013 can also apply.
The candidates with following characteristics will NOT be eligible as per the norms of AFMC 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates that have passed the required qualifying examination with requisite percentage in more than one attempt or will be appearing for Compartment Examination.
- The candidates who have passed as a Private Candidate the exams of Pre – Professional or equivalent qualifying examination will not be eligible as per AFMC 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- AFMC 2013 Eligibility Criteria debars the candidates who have passed only the one year course of Pre – Degree, Pre – University or Pre – Professional in Dental/Agriculture/Veterinary examination.
- The candidates who have passed the Domestic Arithmetic/Domestic Science, Lower Maths in combination or separately from Social Studies/General Science in High School or Higher Secondary or equivalent exam is not eligible under AFMC 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
In case of any dispute, the final eligibility of the candidate will be decided by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
Other Related Links:
- afmc 2013
- afmc 2013 form availability
- afmc 2013 admit card
- afmc 2013 answer key
- afmc 2013 application submission process
- afmc 2013 counselling
- afmc 2013 dates
- afmc 2013 details
- afmc 2013 eligibility criteria
- afmc 2013 exam pattern
- afmc 2013 faq
- afmc 2013 important dates
- afmc 2013 notification
- afmc 2013 papers
- afmc 2013 pattern
- afmc 2013 practice paper
- afmc 2013 result
- afmc 2013 sample paper
- afmc 2013 syllabus
- afmc 2013 test