The AIIMS 2013 Eligibility Criteria will have conditions and clauses that must be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible for the exam. Only the candidates who are eligible will be considered for exam and further admission process.
The AIIMS 2013 Eligibility Criteria clauses will be divided into three categories for three kinds of candidates as follows:
- For Indian Nationals
- For Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- For Foreign Candidates
The complete details of AIIMS 2013 Eligibility Criteria for all the above mentioned categories are as follows:
- For Indian Nationals:
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age till 31st December of the year of admission. Thus, the candidates who are born on or after 2nd January 1997 are not eligible as per AIIMS 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidate must have cleared the Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English exams of Class XII level under the SSC/10+2/I.Sc. scheme or any other equivalent exam from a recognized Board/University from any Indian State to be eligible under AIIMS 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- AIIMS 2013 Eligibility Criteria has specified the minimum aggregate to be 60% for GEN and OBC candidates and 50% for ST/SC candidates in the above mentioned exam.
- The candidates, who are appearing in the above mentioned qualifying exams in the year of 2013, are also eligible to give the exam subject to the condition that they submit their result till the admission process starts.
- For Overseas Citizen of India (OCI):
- The AIIMS 2013 Eligibility Criteria norms make the OCI candidates to be eligible for the exam too. They just have to submit a proof of their registration as OCI and rest of the eligibility conditions are same as that of Indian Citizens.
- For Foreign Nationals:
- The foreign candidates who are chosen by the Government of India must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% in the subjects of Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English in the exam considered equivalent to the class XII exam of India.
- As per the norms of AIIMS 2013 Eligibility Criteria, the candidates need not appear for the AIIMS exam to get admission.
More details on AIIMS 2013 Eligibility Criteria will be available in the admission brochure.
Other Related Links:
- aiims 2013
- aiims 2013 form availability
- aiims 2013 admit card
- aiims 2013 answer key
- aiims 2013 application submission process
- aiims 2013 counselling
- aiims 2013 dates
- aiims 2013 details
- aiims 2013 eligibility criteria
- aiims 2013 exam pattern
- aiims 2013 faq
- aiims 2013 important dates
- aiims 2013 notification
- aiims 2013 papers
- aiims 2013 pattern
- aiims 2013 practice paper
- aiims 2013 result
- aiims 2013 sample paper
- aiims 2013 syllabus
- aiims 2013 test