The AIIMS 2013 Application Submission Process has started ONLINE and can be completed in between 25th of February, 2013 and 24th of March, 2013 by CLICKING HERE or logging onto: http://mbbs.aiimsonline.in/StudentLogin.aspx - the official portal for application filling. The candidates are advised to complete the AIIMS 2013 Application Submission Process as per the given instructions given on the website otherwise their applications will be rejected.
The AIIMS 2013 Application Submission Process for Indian and foreign candidates will be different and will basically comprise of the following steps:
- Obtain the form
- Fill it as per the instructions
- Submit the form
AIIMS 2013 Application Submission Process for Indian Candidates:
- The candidates have to apply ONLINE at www.aiimsexams.org via the online form in the prescribed format.
- The candidates must heed the instructions completely as failing this will lead to cancellation of subject’s candidature.
- The next step of AIIMS 2013 Application Submission Process will involve the remission of form fee which is non – refundable. The fee is Rs. 1000/- for General and Other Categories and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST categories. The candidates are advised to keep the proof of fee remission for future use.
- In order to get informed about the status of their application, the candidates should make sure that they have completed the AIIMS 2013 Application Submission Process with their correct contact details.
- A confirmation email or SMS notification will be sent on the email id and contact number mentioned by the candidate in the form which will ensure the candidate that he or she has completed the AIIMS 2013 Application Submission Process without any error.
AIIMS 2013 Application Submission Process for Foreign Nationals:
- Foreign candidates need not fill the application form.
- The candidates who wish to seek admission against the five seats reserved for the foreign candidates have to complete their AIIMS 2013 Application Submission Process with the Govt. of India via their diplomatic channels and not AIIMS.
- The nominations of these candidates will be done by the Ministry of External Affairs of Indian Government, New Delhi.
- For more details on AIIMS 2013 Application Submission Process for foreign candidates, the students should refer to Information Brochure.
After the candidate have applied online, they can check the status of their applications on the official website 16th of May, 2013 onwards so as to be sure that their application process has been completed. For more details, read the exam brochure.
- AIIMS 2013 Application Form Submission Process Deadline: 25.02.2013 and 24.03.2013
- Hosting of Admit Cards and Application Status on the website: 16.05.2013
- Exam Date: 1.06.2013
- Result Date: 1.07.2013
Other Related Links:
- aiims 2013
- aiims 2013 form availability
- aiims 2013 admit card
- aiims 2013 answer key
- aiims 2013 application submission process
- aiims 2013 counselling
- aiims 2013 dates
- aiims 2013 details
- aiims 2013 eligibility criteria
- aiims 2013 exam pattern
- aiims 2013 faq
- aiims 2013 important dates
- aiims 2013 notification
- aiims 2013 papers
- aiims 2013 pattern
- aiims 2013 practice paper
- aiims 2013 result
- aiims 2013 sample paper
- aiims 2013 syllabus
- aiims 2013 test