This exam has been scrapped and replaced by the NEET UG 2013 exam. The candidates can have more information regarding the new exam, its eligibility and application form etc, the candidates can visit the following link:
ALL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL/PRE-DENTAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, 2013 ADMISSION TO MBBS/BDS COURSE UNDER 15% MERIT POSITIONS IN MEDICAL/DENTAL COLLEGES.
ADMISSION NOTICE 2013
Applications are invited for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination (AIPMT 2013) to be conducted by the central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi as per the following schedule for admission to 15% of the total seats for medical/Dental Courses in all Medical/Dental Colleges run by the union of India, State Governments, Municipal and other local authorities in India except in the States of ANDHRA PRADESH and JAMU & KASHMIR:-
1. Preliminary Examination -3rd April, 2013(Sunday)
2. Final Examination -15th May, 2013 (Sunday)
Submission of Application Form with late fee
Candidates who wish to fill the application form for AIPMT 2013 Examination after the last date is over, such candidates can submit the application form only on-line from 10.01.2013 to 17.01.2013 with late fee of Rs.500/- only. Therefore, the fee for General/OBC candidates would be Rs.1200/- (Rs.700/- + Rs.500/-) and for SC/ST candidates the fee would be Rs.850/- (Rs.350/- + Rs.500/-). However, Computer Generated Confirmation Page in all respect as applicable for on-line submission must reach to the CBSE on or before 24.01.2013. The rest of the procedure for submitting and sending the application form would be similar to the on-line submission of application form.
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION
Both Preliminary and Final Examination would be Objective type.
(1) He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./B.D.S course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.
(2) The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5(five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward classes.
(3) The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General Candidates. Further, for persons for locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required. Those who are taking plus two examination in 2013 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
15% seats for SC candidates, 7.5% seats for ST candidates, 27% seats for non-creamy layer OBC candidates in Central Institutions only and 3% seats on horizontal basis for Physically Handicapped candidates are reserved in 15% All India Quota for MBBS/BDS Courses.
Sale of Bulletin : 13.12.2010 to 31.12.2010
Online submission : 15.11.2010 to 31.12.2010
Last Date of receipt of
(a) Offline Application : 07.01.2013
(b) Online Application (confirmation Page) : 07.01.2013
HOW TO APPLY
Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board's website www.aipmt.nic.in from 15.11.2010(10.00 A.M.) to 31_12.2010 (5.00 P.M.). Instructions for sending online application, payment of fee and computer generated printout are available on website. Candidates submitting on-line application have been given exemption of Rs.100/-in the examination fee irrespective of their category.
Accordingly. Fee of Rs.700/-for General/OBC Category Candidates and Rs.350/-for SC/ST Category Candidates may be remitted in the following ways:
1. By Credit Card, or
2. Through Demand Draft in favor of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Delhi.
Offline submission of Application may be made on the prescribed Application Form. The Information Bulletin and Application form costing Rs.800/- for General/OBC Category and Rs.450/- for SC/ST category can be obtained against Cash Payment form the designated branches of Canara Bank/Regional Offices of the CBSE between 13.12.2010 to 31.12.2010. Information Bulletin and Application Form can also be obtained by Post from the Board by sending a written request with a Demand Draft for Rs.850/- for General/OBC Category and Rs.500/- for SC/ST Category payable to the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi along with a Self Addressed Envelope of size 12"*10". The request must reach to the Board on or Before24.12.2010. The request should be super scribed as
"Request for Information Bulletin and Application Form for AIPMT-2013".
ADDRESS & CONTACTDETAILS
Deputy Secretary (PIPMT), Central Board Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra,2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 301
Phone No : 011-22508256-59,22059683
Fax No : o11-22509251
- Candidates must purchase the Application Form from the designated branches of Canara Bank or Regional Offices of CBSE only. Application form obtained from an unauthorized source will be REJECTED.
- Candidates are advised to dispatch their filled in application forms through Registered post/Speed Post only. Candidates are also advised NOT to dispatch Application Form by Courier.
- Application may be submitted with late fee also. Related details are available on website.
- Application Forms after last date will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
DETAILED INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE www.aipmt.nic.in
Other Related Links:
- aipmt 2013
- aipmt 2013 form availability
- aipmt 2013 admit card
- aipmt 2013 answer key
- aipmt 2013 application submission process
- aipmt 2013 counselling
- aipmt 2013 dates
- aipmt 2013 details
- aipmt 2013 eligibility criteria
- aipmt 2013 exam pattern
- aipmt 2013 faq
- aipmt 2013 important dates
- aipmt 2013 notification
- aipmt 2013 papers
- aipmt 2013 pattern
- aipmt 2013 practice paper
- aipmt 2013 result
- aipmt 2013 sample paper
- aipmt 2013 syllabus
- aipmt 2013 test