The AMU Medical 2013 Application Submission Process has started and will be completed online on:www.amucontrollerexams.com – the official website of exam. 25th of March, 2013 is the last date for form submission.
AMU Medical 2013 Application Submission Process will involve all the steps that have to be completed by a candidate in order to apply for exam; and is as follows:
- Logon to the official website and go for online form filling.
- Draw a DD or Cash Receipt of Rs. 500/- for form fee payable at Aligarh and drawn in name of:
Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh.
- Prior starting form filling, read the exam eligibility criteria and form filling instructions.
- Then the applicants have to fill required information in form.
- Applicants should ensure that they fill correct and complete information during AMU Medical 2013 Application Submission Process as incomplete and incorrect forms will be rejected.
- After completing the online form applicants have to generate its print out on an A4 sheet and put their photos, signature and thumb impression on it, attach the required documents with it and send it in an A4 sized envelope after pasting the address slip on the envelope.
- The next step of AMU Medical 2013 Application Submission Process will involve sending form with DD or Cash Receipt of form fee and supporting documents at the following address till 5 pm on 25.03.2013 via Speed or Registered Post or courier:
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
Aligarh – 202002.
To know more about AMU Medical 2013 Application Submission Process candidates can read the admission brochure or the official website of exam.
Other Related Links: