The complete notifications regarding AMU Medical 2013 Counselling have not yet been released by the AMU and will be made available in due course of time on the official website: www.amucontrollerexams.com.
The AMU Medical 2013 Counselling will be done for the candidates who qualify entrance exam for allocating them seats as per their merit order and preferences.
Every candidate has to attend the counseling physically along with the required documents as per the schedule released by the University. Every day a fixed number of candidates will be called and given admission on the basis of their rank range. The final allocation of seats in AMU Medical 2013 Counselling will be done on the basis of ranks, availability of seats and preferences of candidates.
Every candidate has to bring the following documents on the day of counseling:
- One photocopy of Counselling letter along with the original one.
- Admit card with its one photocopy.
- DD of admission fee as mentioned in brochure.
- All the original certificates of Class XII and Class X along with two sets of their photocopies are to be brought at the time of AMU Medical 2013 Counselling.
- Rank Card
- Certificate for reservation
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Passport sized photos same as that pasted on the form
Read the admission brochure or refer to official website to know more details about AMU Medical 2013 Counselling. Till the admission process is complete, the candidates should remain in constant touch with the official website to know all the updates and complete procedure for counseling.
Other Related Links: