B.L.D.E. University BLDE UGET 2013 invites Application for All India Under Graduate Medical Entrance Test – 2013 (BLDE UGET 2013) from eligible Candidates atSHRI. B. M. PATIL Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur the constituent college situated at the University campus. Admission will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University which have been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC.
The application can be downloaded from the website: www.bldeuniversity.org
Admissions will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University which has been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC.
Total intake 150 seats inclusive of 15% for NRI/Foreign/PIO/Others + 5% Free seats to Bijapur district candidates.
No. of seats available for MBBS course
||NRI / Foreig/ PIO / Others
||Under free category (Bijapur District candidates)
||150 seats (100%)
||120 seats (80%)
||120 seats (80%)
||7 seats (5%)
The BLDE association has decided to give 5% of the total intake to meritorious candidates for the academic year 2013-12 at free of cost (Tuition fee + Other fee and 50% of Hostel fee, if opted for hostel accommodation) to the candidates domicile of and studied in Bijapur district, whose ranks are within Thousand in Karnataka CET- 2013 test and also eligible in the BLDE UGET 2013 for the MBBS course. Candidates desirous to opt for admission under this category will have to apply in prescribed form available on the website separately. Selection will be on the inter-se merit on the ranks awarded by Karnataka CET-2013.
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the following relevant eligibility requirements for Admission to MBBS course will be considered eligible to appear for the UGET (BLDE UGET-2013) and subsequently for admission to the course
1. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2013.
2. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
3. The last two years of study should have comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) subjects with English as a compulsory subject. The candidates must have passed these subjects individually
4. As per the requisitions of statutory bodies as laid out in the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education-1997 of Medical Council of India and the amendments there of, the minimum percentage of marks for Admission to Under Graduate Courses shall be 50% for candidates belonging to General Category, 45% for candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs ( as certified by competent issuing authority) and 40 percent for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward classes (as declared by the Government of Karnataka from time to time)
5. Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. PUC-II / 10+2 / HSC or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered to appear for BLDE UGET 2013, provided they have appeared for above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
6. Foreign/PIO/NRI students need not appear for BLDE UGET 2013. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks. If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above he/she will not be considered eligible for admission for M.B.B.S Degree even if he/she is placed in the merit list of BLDE UGET 2013. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for BLDE UGET 2013, if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements. Rank list / Rank Card / Counseling Letter will be prepared only for those students who become eligible to M.B.B.S. Courses as per the regulations of Medical Council of India.
• Change of category status like SC, ST, Karnataka OBC, or locomotor disability will not be entertained during the process. As such students are cautioned to declare their status while filling the application.
• If the candidate is unable to satisfy the requirements for status of SC, ST or Karnataka OBC or locomotor disability he/she will be considered under general category.
Fees Structure – yearly payable
||NRI / Foreign / PIO / Others
||Under free category (Bijapur District
||USD $ 20,000
The above fees does not include caution money of Rs.5,000/-
Hostel Fees: Hostel fees will be as applicable depending on the hostel allotted.
Bijapur, Hubli, Bangalore, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Indore, Ranchi,Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, and Trivandrum
||Calendar of events
||Last day to download the Application Form
||May 11, 2013
||Last date to receive the Application forms by Post
||May 18 , 2013, 5.00 pm
||Downloading of TAT card from University website
||From May 10, 2013
||BLDE UGET 2013 Entrance Test
||May 29, 2013 Sunday (Time10am to 1pm)
||Date of result / Publishing Rank list
||On or before June 5, 2013
||Downloading of Rank Cards/ Counseling Letter
||June 8, 2013
||First round of Counseling & Admission
||June 21 onwards, 2013
||Last day to Withdraw the Admission (before 2 nd Counselling)
||July 29, 2013
||Second round of Counseling for vacant seats
||July 30, 2013
||Commencement of Academic session
||August 2, 2013
ADMISSION-NOTICE 2013 FOR NRI/FOREIGNERS/PIO & OTHERS
B.L.D.E. University invites Application from eligible Candidates for M.B.B.S (BACHELOR OF MEDICINE & BACHELOR OF SURGERY (Duration 4 ½ + 1 year Internship)
Eligibility: Pass in 10+2 exam or equivalent with min 50% marks in combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Application can be sent by e-mail or post in the prescribed proforma available on our web site www.bldeuniversity.org , a copy of the same should be sent by post/courier along with necessary, supporting documents to the Registrar, BLDE University, Bijapur-586 103, Karnataka, India. NRIs are exempted from the test. Last Date to receive the application is 20-07-2013. The date and time of counseling will be available on the website. For details log on to website www.bldeuniversity.org
Application Download: Click here
Some other important links regarding BLDE UGET 2013 :-
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2013:-