The COMEDK will be conducted for admissions in the first year of degree course of MBBS and BDS. The COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Notification will have the dates for exam, filling the exam application forms and other important events of the exams.
As per the COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Notification the exam will have following four sections:
- Physics: 60 Questions
- Chemistry: 60 Questions
- Biology: 60 Questions
- English: 30 Questions.
The COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Notification mentions that the exam will have MCQs with one correct answer only. The correct answer will fetch a credit of one mark and there will be NO NEGATIVE MARKING in exam.
- Exam taker must have taken or taking the 2nd PUC or Class XII or any other equivalent qualifying exam before which the last two years study comprised of the subjects of PCB combination with English as a compulsory subject.
- As per the Eligibility Criteria of COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Notification the candidates of General category must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB and candidates of OBC, ST and SC categories of Karnataka State should have secured 40%.
- The Eligibility Criteria in COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Notification also requires the candidates to score at least 50% marks (GEN) and 40% (OBC, ST and SC) in Entrance Exam 2013.
- English is a compulsory subject for the exam and it will be tested in it. The candidates have to secure at least 50% marks (GEN) or 40% (OBC, ST, SC) in English in COMEDK UGET MEDICAL 2013 exam failing which will result in disqualification of the candidate.
- Though English marks will not be added while preparing the merit list of exam, the candidates have to secure requisite qualifying marks in it.
- To be eligible under Eligibility Criteria in COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Notification , the candidates must have completed 17 years of age till 31st of December, 2013. The candidates who have qualified the qualifying exam in 2009 are not eligible for the exam.
- As per the Eligibility Criteria given in COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Notification, the candidates who have been allotted aseat under COMEDK earlier, but weren’t able to join the course, or didn’t join the college without surrendering; are not eligible for exam.
Important Dates as per COMEDK UGET 2013 Medical Notification:
- Online Application Form Issue: 12.03.2013
- Deadline for from submission: 15.04.2013
- Online Test Admission Ticket uploading deadline: 24.04.2013
- COMEDK UGET MEDICAL 2013 date of conduction: 12.05.2013
- Answer Key release: 12.05.2013
- Deadline to receive objections regarding answer keys: 16.05.2013
- Test Score Publishing: 01.06.2013
- Deadline to receive objections regarding test score: 5.06.2013
- COMEDK UGET MEDICAL 2013 Rank List Publishing: 11.06.2013
For more details on exam refer to: www.comedk.org – the official website for the exam.
Other Related Links: