The notifications for EAMCET 2013 Medical Counselling have not yet been released by the exam organizing bodies. The candidates will be informed of the counselling details as soon as they are released.
The candidates qualifying the EAMCET exam will be called for seat allocation and admission procedure or EAMCET 2013 Medical Counselling in the order of their merit as per the schedule released on: http://www.apeamcet.org.
The complete information along with the steps that have to be performed by the candidates in counselling would be released in the Information Booklet for Counselling which will be released later.
The candidates have to submit the documents mentioned below at the time of EAMCET 2013 Medical Counselling:
- QE (Qualifying Exam) Hall ticket number
- SSC or equivalent exam Hall ticket number
- Date of birth certificate
- Category certificate for the candidates of ST/SC/BC categories
- Sports, NCC, PH certificates
- Proof of parent’s income less than or more than 2 lakh
- Relevant proof residential status will be required in the EAMCET 2013 Medical Counselling
The candidates have to fill in the options for the colleges and courses as per their ranks and the vacancy available.
The EAMCET 2013 Medical Counselling Information Brochure will have all the details of the choice filling, document verification phase and further fee deposition formalities and instructions for the candidates to be followed at the time of counselling.
For more details on counseling and detailed procedure, the candidates should refer to the information brochure and official website.
Other Related Links:
- eamcet 2013
- eamcet 2013 answer key
- eamcet 2013 application submission process
- eamcet 2013 counselling
- eamcet 2013 date of examination
- eamcet 2013 date of form release
- eamcet 2013 dates announced
- eamcet 2013 exam pattern
- eamcet 2013 important dates
- eamcet 2013 notification
- eamcet 2013 number of colleges
- eamcet 2013 result