The IP University has released the IPU CET Medical 2013 Notification for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in the colleges under exam for the academic year of 2013 on the official website of exam: www.ipu.ac.in.
The Exam will be conducted in two stages: Stage 1 which will be held on: 11.05.2013 in between 2 pm and 5 pm and Stage 2: which will be conducted on: 08.06.2013 at same time as per the IPU CET Medical 2013 Notification.
The exam will be conducted in offline mode. As per IPU CET Medical 2013 Notification, the forms have been released for the exam and the last date to receive the filled forms is 9/04/2013.
Application form sources as mentioned in IPU CET Medical 2013 Notification:
- All the notified Bank Branches of Indian Bank after making a Rs. 1000/- cash transaction.
- The candidates can also send a request letter on plain paper to the following address with a DD of Rs. 1100/- drawn in name of: “Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University” which must be payable at Delhi:
Joint Registrar (Admissions),
Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector 16 C, Dwarka,
- As mentioned in IPU CET Medical 2013 Notification the candidates have to mention their names, address and contact numbers on the back side of DD or Pay Order and they have to send a self – addressed envelope too (24cm X 30 cm).
- The last date for the request to reach the University is 1st of April, 2013 as per the IPU CET Medical 2013 Notification.
- The envelope of request letter must have the following superscription on the top left corner:
REQUEST FOR ADMISSION BROCHURE – III (MBBS OR BDS PROGRAMME) FOR THE SESSION 2013 – 14.
- As per the IPU CET Medical 2013 Notification, the University will not take any responsibility for any kind of delay, loss or damage of any kind during postal delivery.
Exam takers must go through the exam eligibility criteria given below prior filling the exam form as only those candidates will be considered for admissions who satisfy all the criteria of eligibility:
- IPU CET Medical 2013 Notification clearly specifies that exam applicant must be Indian and NRI candidates are not eligible.
- The minimum age is 17 years and the applicant must complete this age till 31st December, 2013 to be eligible for exam.
- The minimum aggregate in PCB is 50% for General and other category students and 40% for ST/SC candidates as per IPU CET Medical 2013 Notification.
- Sale of form starts on: 15.03.2013
- Last date for receiving request for sending form via post: 01.04.2013
- Last date to receive filled forms: 09.04.2013
- IPU CET Medical 2013 Notification for Roll Numbers and Exam centers on website: 17.04.2013
- Stage 1 Exam Date: 11.05.2013 (2 pm to 5 pm)
- Result IPU CET Medical 2013 Notification for Stage 1 Exam: 22.05.2013
- Release of Test Centers for Stage 2 Exam on website: 03.06.2013
- IPU CET Medical 2013 Notification for result of Stage 2 Exam: 17.06.2013
To know more about eligibility, application form and application process, the candidates should refer to the links given below.
Other Related Links:
- ipu cet 2013
- ipu cet 2013 admit card
- ipu cet 2013 application submission process
- ipu cet 2013 counselling
- ipu cet 2013 cut-of marks
- ipu cet 2013 examination centers
- ipu cet 2013 important dates
- ipu cet 2013 no of seats
- ipu cet 2013 notification
- ipu cet 2013 result
- ipucet 2013
- ipucet 2013 answer key
- ipucet 2013 e-admit card