The KLEU AIET 2013 Application Submission Process has started from 7th of January, 2013 and will be completed till 16th April, 2013. The candidates have to logon to: www.kleuniversity.edu.in – the official exam website to fill the Online form or they can also CLICK HERE for online form.
KLEU AIET 2013 Application Submission Process important points:
- The forms submitted more than once shall be rejected. Hence, candidates must ensure that they have attached the printer with the computer before they start filling online form.
- Next step in KLEU AIET 2013 Application Submission Process will involve filling the form given on the website with correct and complete information.
- After the candidates have filled the form, they have to click the SUBMIT button after which they will be redirected to a preview screen.
- The candidates can verify the form information in this step of KLEU AIET 2013 Application Submission Process and then they can click on the “Print your Application Form” button at the bottom of the preview page.
- Then the candidates have to paste their photographs, put their thumb impression, signature and authentication on the printed form as the next step of KLEU AIET 2013 Application Submission Process.
- The candidates can preserve copies of the print out of application form for future references.
- The final step in KLEU AIET 2013 Application Submission Process will involve sending the form print out along with a DD of Rs. 2000/- drawn at any Nationalized Bank in the name of Registrar, KLE University, Belgaum at the following address via post or in person:
Belgaum – 590010.
The Important Dates for KLEU AIET 2013 Application Submission Process:
- Online form filling starts from: 7/01/2013
- Last Date for form filling: 16th April, 2013
- Last Date to receive filled forms: 22nd April, 2013
Other Related Links: