The KLEU AIET 2013 Eligibility Criteria will have the conditions and clauses that have to be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible for the exam and further seat allocation process. As per the admission provisions of KLE University, only those candidates will be considered for admissions who satisfy all the clauses of eligibility.
KLEU AIET 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should have reached the age of 17 years till 31st of December, 2013.
- For admission in MBBS course, the KLEU AIET 2013 Eligibility Criteria requires the candidates to have secured a minimum of 60% marks in Biology, Chemistry and Physics taken together in the qualifying exam.
- The exam of Class XII, PUC II, 10+2, HSC or any other equivalent exam will be considered as the equivalent exam. The candidates should have secured a minimum 50% of marks in the subject of English in the qualifying exam to be eligible under KLEU AIET 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidates who are taking or have taken the qualifying examination in the year of 2013 and have not yet got their results are also eligible under KLEU AIET 2013 Eligibility Criteria for the entrance test provided they submit the result at the time of admission.
- Candidates seeking admission in MBBS course and have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2011 are NOT eligible or admissions.
For more details on KLEU AIET 2013 Eligibility Criteria and clauses, the candidates can refer to exam information brochure.
Other Related Links: