KRLMPCA Eligibility Criteria
This is to inform all candidates that KRLMPCA 2013 Eligibility Criteria are now out and all interested candidates can begin application for MBBA and BDS from 11th March 2013 onwards.
Below are the list of criteria specified by the University for Admission to MBBS and BDS:
- All candidates are supposed to pass the Second PU Exams/10+2/Other equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate in PCB (and a subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English).
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks in UGCET 2013 to be eligible for counseling.
Besides the above mentioned KRLMPCA 2013 Eligibility Criteria other criteria are as per rules stipulated by the Competent Authorities. Students must bear in mind to fulfill all the Eligibility Criteria to avoid any kind of confusion at the time of admission.
Note: Candidates appearing for the Second year PU Exams, but interested to apply can do so by mentioning ‘Results are Awaited’ in the Application Form. For more details on the KRLMPCA 2013 Eligibility Criteria kindly log on to the KRLMPCA website.
- admit card of krlmpca 2013
- examination centers of krlmpca 2013
- krlmpca 2013
- krlmpca 2013 answer key
- krlmpca 2013 application submission process
- krlmpca 2013 counselling
- krlmpca 2013 eligibility criteria
- krlmpca 2013 important dates
- krlmpca 2013 notification
- krlmpca 2013 practice papers
- krlmpca 2013 result
- number of question in krlmpca 2013