The detailed notification of Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Counselling, result, ranks, counselling venue and schedule etc will be made available on: www.admissions.manipal.edu as soon as the results are announced. All the candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility requirements before coming for Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Counselling.
Only those candidates will be allowed to attend counseling whose ranks are included in the counseling schedule. Every qualified candidate has to be mandatorily physically present at the Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Counselling.
If due to unavoidable circumstances, the candidate is not able to come himself/herself; another person authorized by him/her, with the Authorization in the given format, admission fees and other documents can attend the Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Counselling. Absence of the candidate as well as the representative at the reporting time fixed for him/her shall lead to instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for seat.
The qualified candidates of exam will be called in the order of their ranks for Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Counselling and they have to choose the seat from the available options.
Any kind of ties will be resolved in the following manner:
- Net Average Score (NAS) will be calculated by taking average of all the Board/University exams and subtracting the number of failures in the form of a factor.
- In case the NAS is same, then the tie in Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Counselling will be resolved by giving higher rank to the candidate with lower number of failures.
Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Counselling Wait List
- When all the seats have been filled, a wait list will be formed for the candidates who have not been assigned any seat in the order of their ranks.
- The candidates can also choose one course and get wait listed for other.
- In case any vacancy arises as any candidate doesn’t come for admission, the wait listed candidates of Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Counselling will be considered for admission.
- The candidates who only want to be wait listed, need not pay any Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Counselling Fee till they get called for allocation by the Manipal University.
Documents for Counselling:
Every candidate who comes for counseling has to bring these documents in original along with two sets of photocopies. The laminated marks cards will not be accepted by the University and if any candidate fails to produce them at the time of Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Counselling, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- e – Hall Ticket
- Class X marks card for date of birth proof
- Class XII Marks Card
- Character / Conduct Certificate
- College or school Leaving or Transfer Certificate
- One stamp sized and 4 passport sized identical recent photos
- Medical Fitness Certificate
For more details on Manipal UGET Medical 2013 Counselling, schedule and venue the candidates are advised to stay in touch with: www.admissions.manipal.edu as all the announcements and updates will be released there.
Other Related Links:
- center of examination manipal uget 2013
- enat 2013 application form status
- enat 2013 notification
- manipal uget 2013
- manipal uget 2013 admission ticket
- manipal uget 2013 admit card
- manipal uget 2013 answer key
- manipal uget 2013 counselling
- manipal uget 2013 practice papers
- manipal uget 2013 result
- number of question in manipal uget 2013