The candidates who have qualified the exam will be called in the order of their merit for the seat allocation process via the MGIMS – PMT 2013 Counselling.
The candidates who have qualified the exam will be included in the merit list and will be called for admission as per the MGIMS – PMT 2013 Counselling Schedule which will be made available on: www.mgims.ac.in .
The students whose names are included in the merit list have to report to the Dean’s Office for counselling as per the schedule indicated in their telegram or MGIMS – PMT 2013 Counselling Call letter.
The candidate who fails to report at the given time and date, will get the candidature cancelled and his/her seat will be given to the candidate next in the merit list. No request for extension of MGIMS – PMT 2013 Counselling reporting time will be entertained in any case.
The candidate’s parent or guardians must accompany the candidate at the time of counseling to complete the document signature process. The admission process may continue up to two days.
The seat allocated to the candidates in MGIMS – PMT 2013 Counselling will be provisional and shall be confirmed given that the candidate’s credentials and documents pass all the verification rounds and are declared as genuine.
The institute can take legal action if the candidate is found to be providing wrong information. The candidates have to bring the following documents in original as well as 3 sets of attested true copies at the time of MGIMS – PMT 2013 Counselling:
- Class X or Higher Secondary Certificate bearing the Date of Birth.
- Class XII or equivalent exam mark sheet.
- Class XII attempt certificate from the Head of the School / Institute last attended.
- At MGIMS – PMT 2013 counselling the candidates have to submit a Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- The candidates who are taking admission in a year other than the year in which he/she passed Class XII have to submit a declaration on a Rs. 50/- stamp paper stating that he/she has not taken admission in any College or Institute during that gap period.
- If the candidate has taken admission, then a School Leaving Certificate or College Transfer Certificate at the time of MGIMS – PMT 2013 Counselling.
- The candidates have to submit the Migration Certificate obtained from the University last attended by him.
- If the candidate has passed Class 12th from any Board other than Maharashtra Board have to submit a Migration Certificate at the time of MGIMS – PMT 2013 Counselling.
- Any of the following as Proof of Nationality:
- The Nationality Certificate which must have been issued by the Additional District Magistrate, District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate.
- The candidates have to submit a Domicile Certificate at MGIMS – PMT 2013 Counselling.
- A valid Passport copy duly attested by the Principal or Dean of the college.
- Birth Certificate baring the nationality of the candidate as Indian.
- The candidate can also submit HSC School leaving Certificate at MGIMS – PMT 2013 Counselling.
- The candidates who are claiming the seats under the reserved category have to submit proper certificates in proof of belonging to the reserved category.
- The Physically Handicapped candidates have to submit a certificate in the format given in the prospectus at the time of MGIMS – PMT 2013 Counselling.
- The candidates who are bonafide residents have to submit a proper Bonafide Certificate.
- As soon as the candidates have completed the MGIMS – PMT 2013 Counselling successfully, they have to sign an Undertaking for the following:
- Code of Conduct
- Anti Ragging
- On Rs. 50/- Stamp Paper for Provisional Admission.
- The total amount of deposits and Security Fee that has to be deposited on the day of MGIMS – PMT 2013 Counselling will amount to Rs. 1, 25, 000/- for General category candidates and Rs. 1, 15, 000/- for the VJ, ST, SC and NT candidates.
For more details on MGIMS – PMT 2013 Counselling, the candidates should refer to: www.mgims.ac.in or the admission brochure.
Other Related Links: