What to study?
This is one of the most frequently asked question , which book should we read for preparing for PMT Entrance test??
Here I am placing a list of few books which will be very help full in cracking AIPMT 2010. Get 21 Years Chapter wise CBSE-PMT Topic wise Solved Papers (PCB)
- Firstly, the most imp., stick to NCERT! Believe me people it is a must before considering any other book…
- Secondly, once you have gone through the NCERT. The book you must read is Truemans Elementary Biology!!!A great book for cracking any PMT exam, AIPMT, UPMT, AIIMS.
- Thirdly, after reading these books your basics must have been all-clear. Now what you need is to test yourself…so take any objective question bank and test yourself..
- And Lastly, take previous year question papers and go through them! They are must! The following book provides you with 22 year question papers of AIPMT and that also chapter wise!
PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY BOOKS:-
- Firstly, NCERT
- Secondly, Dinesh Subjective Physics and Chemistry
- Thirdly – Any objective question bank for both physic and chemistry. Though I prefer Dinesh publications only..
- Finally, Previous year question papers [MUST]