Here are a few simple exam preparation tips you should follow to excel in your examinations.
- Focus on your Study and Goal.
- Give regular practice test and figure out your mistake committed in the previous Examination and promise yourself to avoid them in your next exam.
- Complete scan and analyze the questions you could not attempt in the practice exam with the help of suggested answers if any.
- Plan your revision schedule as early as possible and follow the same honestly and keep reviewing it and make necessary changes as and when necessary.
- Invest your time in Exam oriented discussion. There are two advantage of this activity:
- You may discuss your problems in such discussions and resolve them.
- These discussions will also help you to focus on your goal.
- Mental strength is very important. So prepare yourself mentally and physically for Examination cum War.
- Very Important Revision Tips: What you prepare on Monday try and recall it on Tuesday without using books. If you are able to recall 60%-70%, then you are 100% going to succeed in this examination. Again try to recall the same after the gap of 2-3 days.
- Use abbreviation method. If you have 10 points to remember in a question give them a certain abbreviation and remember that abbreviation.
- Stay away from Time wasting and unproductive habits. At least during exam times.
- Prepare a list of questions which you consider tuff or a bit time consuming. Prepare a handout yourself with solution of these questions and give them a reading on regularly basis with a time gap of 2-3 days.
- Give a little bit time to every subject per day.
- Try and increase your study time day by day.
- When exams are approaching, do not add any new topic in your schedule. Just focus on revision-revision and revision.
- Stop collecting different notes per day. Try and figure out the notes which are relevant for you and support your style of study. Only use them for exam purpose.
- Take very good care of your health. Consider your health as a subject. Remember if you fail to perform well in this subject you are going to fail.
- Last but not the least believe in yourself and your hard work and most importantly believe in God.
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2011:-