- A candidate will be eligible for admission in Health Science Courses i.e. MBBS, BDS, B.P.Th., B.Sc. Nursing, for the academic year 2012 -13 on fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The candidates shall be an Indian National/NRl/ Foreign Nationals. The candidate is required to produce proof in support of his/her Nationality from a District Magistrate, Additional Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate.
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31 December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course to be eligible to appear for KAIET-2012. The Secondary School Certificate (i.e. SSC) or equivalent examination certificate or the certificates of age and nationality endorsing the date of birth will constitute the valid proof.
- Normal 0 false false false Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.3. The candidate must be medically fit and must submit a certificate of medical fitness as per performa.
- A candidate must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or equivalent examination (with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology as subjects).
Eligibility criteria of qualifying Examination for various courses -
- For M.B.B.S. and BDS : A candidate to open category must have obtained not less than 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) examination. A candidate belonging to backward class must have obtained not less than 40% (i.e. 120 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) examination.
- For BSC (Nursing) : A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together at HSC (or equivalent) examination. A candidate belonging to backward class must have obtained not less than 40 % marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together at HSC (or equivalent) exam.
- For B.PTh : Clause 1 & 2 is not applicable. Passing grade at HSC/ 12th standard or equivalent examination is however necessary.
- The candidates who are appearing for qualifying examination i.e. HSC (or equivalent exam.), in February/ March 2012 are eligible to appear for KAIET 2012, however, they must fulfill the eligibility condition at the time of admission.
- The above eligibility criteria is also applicable to NRI and Foreign Nationals, however they shall submit equivalence certificate obtained from appropriate Authorities.
Some important links :
- KAIET 2012
- KAIET 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- KAIET 2012 Notification
- KAIET 2012 Important Dates
- KAIET 2012 Application Submission Process
- KAIET 2012 faq
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2012:-