Academic Eligibility Criteria of KEAM 2012
[Including B.Tech (Ag. Engg.) and B. Tech (Dairy Sc. &Technology) courses under the Kerala Agricultural University]
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/Bio-technology/Biology put together are eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have Diploma in Engineering awarded by the Board of Technical Examinations, or an examination recognised equivalent thereto, by the State Board of Technical Education after undergoing an institutional course of at least 3 years, securing a minimum of 50% marks in the final Diploma Examination are eligible for admission to the special reservation quota (DE).
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or examinations recognised as equivalent thereto, with 50 % marks in Mathematics/Biology separately, and 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology put together are eligible for admission to the seats reserved for Dairy Farm Instructors of Dairy Development Department for B.Tech. (D.Sc. & Tech). However, the candidates admitted to the course have to take a make up course in Basic Mathematics (2+0) credits or Applied Biology (1+1) credit as the case may be.
- Diploma in Engineering is not recognised as the academic eligibility for admission to the Engineering Colleges affiliated to Kerala Agricultural University.
- The Vocational Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, has been recognised as equivalent to the Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala.
- In the case of candidates selected on the basis of the marks in the qualifying examination,50% marks in Mathematics and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology put together are required. This is applicable to nominees of the Government of India and nominees to the reciprocal quota seats.
AGE : Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December 2012. No relaxation in the minimum age will be allowed. There is no upper age limit.
Other Related Link:
- Kerala CEE 2012
- Kerala CEE 2012 Important Dates
- Kerala CEE 2012 Application Forms
- Kerala CEE 2012 Answer Key
- Kerala CEE 2012 Result
- Kerala CEE 2012 Counseling
- Kerala CEE 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- Kerala CEE 2012 FAQS
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2012:-