|Date of Counselling
||Time of Counselling
COUNSELLING VENUE :
CAMPUS – VI, CONVENTION CENTRE
KIIT UNIVERSITY, BHUBANESWAR - 24
PH. – 0674 – 2742103, 2741747
Important Information :
• Candidates have to report at the counselling venue half an hour before the time of counselling.
• Candidates should check the KIIT website www.kiitee.ac.in to get updated information regarding counselling.
• Counselling will be stopped at any time as soon as all the seats are filled up.
DOCUMENTS/FEES TO BE PRODUCED ON THE DAY OF COUNSELLING
Candidates should produce following Original Certificates with one set of Xerox Copies on the day of counselling. Original Certificates will be returned after verification and Xerox Copies will be retained by the university for office use.
1. Admit Card
2. Rank Card
3. 10th Pass Certificate / Marksheet
4. 12th Marksheet
5. School / College Leaving Certificate & Conduct Certificate
6. Two numbers of passport size photographs
7. Demand Draft of Rs. 55,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs. 5,000/- in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Cash payment will not be accepted.
8. Reserved category
(i) SC/SC(W)/ST/ST(W) - Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
(ii) PH/PH(W) - Physically handicapped certificate issued by authorized Medical Board.
Authorization to parents for attending Counselling
Either of the parents can attend counselling on behalf of the candidate with following additiona ldocuments.
1. Authorization letter from the candidate
2. Identity proof with photograph
3. Certificate mentioning the name of parent attending the counseling (Birth Certifcate/10th Pass certificate)
Some important links of KIITEE 2012:-
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2012:-