Panjab University, Chandigarh
Common Entrance Test
(CET – 2011)
The University will hold Common Entrance Test (PUCET 2011) on 22.5.2011 (Sunday) at Chandigarh Centre only for admission to the following courses, session 2011-12.
Eligibility Criteria :
- M.B.B.S. at Govt. Medical College, Chandigarh (Only for candidates studying / have passed 10 + 2 (12th class) as regular students from the Schools situated in U.T. Chandigarh.)
- B.D.S. at Dr. Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences, P.U. Chandigarh (Subject to approval of the Govt.)
- B.A.M.S. at Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College, Chandigarh (Subject to the final decision of CWP No. 8697 of 2009 by the Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High Court and / or any further orders therein)
- B.H.M.S. at Homeopathic Medical College, Chandigarh
- B.PHARM. at University Institute Of Pharmaceutical Sciences, P.U., Chandigarh.
For detailed information regarding Qualification/Eligibility condition(s)/Reservation of seats/date sheet/Rules/Regulations/Instructions/Combination of subjects/Syllabus etc. for admission to the above mentioned courses (1-9), the candidates are advised to consult the Prospectus for PUCET 2011.
Availability of Prospectus and Application Form: The Prospectus and Application Form for the Test is available for sale w.e.f. 21.3.2011 (Monday) by hand as well as by post.
On payment of Rs.1800/- (Rs.900/- in case of SC/ST), in cash, from the following Post Offices:
- Chandigarh (Sector – 14,15,17,20, 36,47 and Manimajra),
- Amritsar (Court Road, Head Post Office),
- Abohar (Old Court Road),
- Delhi (Gole Post Office, Cannaught Place),
- Dharamshala (The Mall),
- Cantt. (Head Post Office),
- Hoshiarpur (Near District Courts),
- Kurukshetra (Near Railway Station),
- Ludhiana (Bharat Nagar Chowk),
- Mohali (Sector-55),
- Muktsar (MDG),
- Panchkula (Sector-8),
- Sangrur (Head Post Office, Near Ghantaghar),
- Shimla (GPO, The Mall).
By Registered Post:
From the Manager, Publication Bureau, P.U., Sector-14, Chandigarh by sending a Bank Draft of Rs.1900/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST) in favour of the Registrar, Panjab University,Chandigarh Payable at Chandigarh. For this the request must reach the Manager, Publication Bureau, Panjab University, Chandigarh -160014 by 05.04.2011 (Tuesday).
Last date for receipt of completed Application Form (both by hand/post) at the CET CELL, Panjab University, Chandigarh is 18.4.2011 (Monday) upto 4.00 p.m. After this form can also be submitted up to 26.4.2011 with late fee of Rs.1000/-.
|Entrance Test PUCET 2011
|Last date for receipt of completed Application Form||18.4.2011 (Monday) up to 4.00 p.m.|
|Last date for receipt of completed Application Form with late fee of Rs.1000/-.
Source: Click here
Other Related Link:
- PUCET 2011
- PUCET 2011 Notification
- PUCET 2011 Important Dates
- PUCET 2011 Answer Key
- PUCET 2011 Result
- PUCET 2011 Counselling
- PUCET 2011 Application Submission Process
- PUCET 2010
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2011:
- panjab university entrance test 2013 answer key
- panjab university entrance test 2013 application process
- panjab university entrance test 2013 counselling
- panjab university entrance test 2013 eligibility criteria
- panjab university entrance test 2013 exam
- panjab university entrance test 2013 exam pattern
- panjab university entrance test 2013 faq
- panjab university entrance test 2013 important dates
- panjab university entrance test 2013 notification
- panjab university entrance test 2013 result
- panjab university entrance test 2013 syllabus