The Medical Counselling Committee has released the Instructions for NEET UG 2013 Second, Third Round Seat Allotment for all the candidates who have taken the entrance exam. Counselling process is going on for admission in Undergraduate Medical Courses in various colleges across the nation. The Council has also ANNOUNCED the results of first seat allotment results.
NEET UG 2013 Second, Third Round Seat Allotment – Instructions:
- In case the candidates are fully satisfied with the college / seat allotted to them and don’t want to change their allotment they may NOT opt to participate in Round 2 and 3.
- If, however, candidates are interested in changing the college /course allotted to them, they must opt for participating in NEET UG 2013 Second, Third Round Seat Allotment.
- Candidates should note that there is a possibility of addition of seats in existing or New Colleges in Round 3 of counselling.
- Candidates should also note that in an event of seat upgradation during NEET UG 2013 Second, Third Round Seat Allotment Round, then the seats allocated in previous rounds will be cancelled AUTOMATICALLY and allocated to some other applicant.
- If candidates are satisfied with seats allotted to them during Round 2 and are NOT interested in Round 3 allotment (Candidates must have already submitted their choices to participate in Round 3 during Round 1 or 2), if such candidates don’t fill any choices for Round 3 then they will automatically retain seat allotted in earlier Round as per norms of NEET UG 2013 Second, Third Round Seat Allotment.
NOTE: In case the candidates submit options for participating in Second Round only (at admission time during Round 1) and don’t opt for Round 3, then if their seats are NOT upgraded in Round 2 then such candidates will NOT be eligible for Third Round.
All the candidates should note that the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) cannot change option for participation in Round 3 from NO to YES as per norms of NEET UG 2013 Second, Third Round Seat Allotment.
Other Related Links: