KEAM 2013 Second Phase Seat Allotment for the applicants wanting admission in the various medical and dental courses in the colleges of Kerala state will be started from 27 August 2013. Those applicants who have applied for admission in the MBBS or BDS courses shall be able to take part in the allotment process.
Features of KEAM 2013 Second Phase Seat Allotment
- The applicants who have already received allotment in the previous allotment can re-arrange / delete their higher options and also register new choices to newly added colleges from 27.08.2013 to 3 pm on 30.08.2013.
- To register new choices and rearrange the previous allotment for KEAM 2013 Second Phase Seat Allotment, applicant need to go through the official website of KEAM 2013: www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- On the basis of choices received within the stipulated time, the second phase allotment shall be published on 3.09.2013.
- Applicants who receive the second allotment shall take a print out of their allotment memo and remit the fees/ balance fees payable to the CEE, in one of the authorized branch of State Bank of Travancore (SBT) from 4.09.2013 to 7.09.2013.
- All applicants who receive allotment through the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) should join the allotted colleges from 04.09.2013 to 07.09.2013 for KEAM 2013 Second Phase Seat Allotment.
- They must report for admission to the principal of the allotted colleges along with a print out of their KEAM 2013 Second Phase Seat Allotment memo, Data Sheet of KEAM 2013 and originals of all documents.
- Balance fees/ interest free deposit/ bank guarantee to be remitted in the college, if any, should be given at the time of admission.
- The applicants who fail to join the allotted colleges on the scheduled dates will lose their allotment and all their higher options. They shall be removed from the complete allotment procedure.
- The allotment made by the CEE in KEAM 2013 Second Phase Seat Allotment will be the final allotment to the Colleges under Kerala Professional College Managements’ Federation and in Dr.Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College, Karakkonam, Thiruvananthapuram. Hence, applicants who got allotment to the following Colleges, who fail to remit fees and eventually do not take admission in the following colleges will be penalized:
- Amala Institute of Medical Sciences
- Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute
- Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College
- Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
- Pushpagiri College of Dental Sciences
- Dr.Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College
- The Higher Options of applicants who got allotment in these Colleges after 2nd phase of allotment will be treated as cancelled.
- The new Colleges and Courses for which fresh options can be registered in the 2nd phase of allotment are furnished below:
- DM.Wayanad Institute of Medical Sciences, Meppadi (P.O) Wayanad : 150 seats MBBS
- St.Gregorious Dental College, Chelad, Kothamangalam : 40 seats BDS
Schedule of KEAM 2013 Second Phase Seat Allotment
- Website opens for enabling re-arrangement / deletion of higher options and registration of fresh options to newly added colleges. : 27.08.2013
- Time for re-arrangement/deletion /addition of option ends : 30.08.2013 (3.00 pm)
- Publication of Second Phase Allotment (Final Allotment in respect of the Colleges under Kerala Christian Professional College Managements’ Federationand in Dr.Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College Karakkonam, Thiruvananthapuram) : 03.09.2013
- Applicants who have received allotment should remit the fees /balance fees payable at SBT and should report to the Principal of the allotted colleges along with original documents, undertake admissionand remit balance fee/ interest free deposit/ bank guarantee at the college, if any. : 04.09.2013 to 07.09.2013
Other Related Links: