MMUCET 2012 :-
Founded in 1993, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, is a symbol of quality education in technical, professional and medical streams in northern India. It exists with the objective of social, educational and economic upliftment of society. MMU imparts value-based, career-oriented, professional and technical education in the area of Engineering, Technology, Medical Sciences and Dental Science, Paramedical, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy and Management Studies.
Eligibility Criteria : 50% in 10+2 for General & 40% in 10+2 for SC/ST
Reservation of seats :
Open for all states for MBBS/BDS ( Based on MMUCET 2012 )
The proposed Entrance Test will be of All India character and candidates not only from Haryana but also from other states of the country as well as foreign Nationals/NRIs are eligible to appear in MMUCET-2012 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS and BDS courses as per the rules and regulations of the MCI/DCI and MM University. However , the candidates, who have appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
The candidates should fulfil the following minimum conditions to become eligible for admission to
MBBS/BDS course :
- He/She will attain the age of 17 years or more on 31.12.2012.The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination certificate.
- The candidate must have passed the following examinations:- a. Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education, Haryana or an examination as equivalent thereto with five subjects from any recognized Board/University with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (40% in the case of SC/ST candidates) and must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually in the qualifying examination. Student is also required to have passed in other subjects of +2 Examination.
b. Placed in the merit list prepared as a result of this Competitive Entrance Test by
securing not less than 50% marks.
- The candidate must produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Board constituted/approved by the Principal, M.M. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana. The candidature of a candidate found medically unfit is liable to be cancelled. Any candidate who fails to attend the medical examination on the notified date is liable to forfeit the claim for admission and placement in the waiting list.
Note :- 1. The candidates passing qualifying examination from National Open School shall also be eligible provided they fulfill the conditions laid down at ii (a) above.
2. Diploma in Pharmacy and Dressor's Course are not equivalent to 10+2 for the purpose of admission to MBBS/BDS courses according to the rules of MM University.
3. The list of examinations recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examinations of Board of School Education, Haryana as also a list of fake Institutions/Universities/Boards is available in the Academic Branch of the University which may be consulted before making application for admission to the course.
4. The candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test. But such candidates will have to submit the result of the qualifying examinations at the time of counselling failing which they will not be considered eligible for admission. Any candidate with compartment/re-appear in any subject in 10+2 examination will be considered for admission to MBBS/BDS course only if he/she passed in that subject on or before the date of first counseling
Last date of receiving application form for MMUCET 2012: 30.04.2012 upto 4:00 pm
- MMUCET 2012 Entrance Test schedule: 17.06.2012(2:00 - 3:45 P.M.)
- Declaration of MMUCET 2012 Result: On or before 25.06.2012
For more details, visit http://www.mmumullana.org/
Some important links of MMUCET 2012 :-
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2012:-