Eligibility Criteria for Admission in MBBS / BDS Course: No candidates shall be allowed to be admitted to the first year of the MBBS / BDS course until:
- He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2012.
- He/she has passed senior secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination from any recognized Board which is equivalent to 10+2 examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of the study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as compulsory subject (English at a level not less than the core course of English as prescribed by the NCERT). He must have obtained minimum 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- In respect of candidates belonging to Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Classes (OBC), the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together be 40% instead of 50% as stated in 4.b.ii..
- Candidates who have appeared for 10+2 examination can also appear in the Entrance Test. However, even after their selection, the admission will be subject to condition laid down in He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2012.
Some Important Links Related to NIMS University 2012:
- NIMS University 2012
- NIMS University 2012 Notification
- NIMS University 2012 Eligibility criteria
- NIMS University 2012 Important Dates
- NIMS University 2012 Application Submission Process
- NIMS University 2012 Result
- NIMS University 2012 Faq's
For More Information Regarding Medical Entrance Exam 2012:-