Q1. What is the eligibility criteria?
Ans. Eligibility criteria for RPMT is: 10+2 (PCB)
Q2. What is the criteria for reservation of seats?
Ans. Reservation of seats:
- For Rajasthan students 85% seats reserved ( Based on RPMT 2012 score )
- For other states students 15% seats reserved ( Based on AIPMT 2012 score )
Q3. When will the exam be held?
Ans. The exam will be held in 1st week of June.
Q4. Is it a state level exam or an All-India level exam?
Ans. It is a state level exam
Q5. What are the contact details?
Ans. Contact address:
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar
Tonk Road, Jaipur
Some important links for RPMT 2012 :-
- RPMT 2012
- RPMT 2012 Notification
- RPMT 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- RPMT 2012 Answer Key
- RPMT 2012 Important Dates
- RPMT 2012 Application Submission Process
- RPMT 2012 Result
- RPMT 2012 Counseling
- RPMT 2012 FAQS
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2012:-