Q1. What is the eligibility criteria?
Ans. Eligibility criteria for Tripura JEE 2012 is :
- The candidate must pass their Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university, with the subjects in which the candidate desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination. The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Tripura.
- 10+2 , 50% (gen) & 45% (sc/st)
Q2. What is the criteria for reservation of seats?
Ans. Reservation of seats:
- 100% seats reserved for Tripura students ( Based on Tripura JEE 2012 score )
- Other states students are not allowed to take admission
- (EX) candidates will be as per approved norms of the State Government.Reservation of seats for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped (PH) / Ward of Ex-serviceman
Q3. What is the expected date of exam?
Ans. Expected Date of Exam:
Date & Day
10 A.M. to 1 P. M.
2 P. M. to 5 P. M.
26th April’ 2011(Tuesday)
27th April’ 2011(Wednesday)
Q4. What is the examination pattern?
Ans. Each of the subject of Examination will be of 100 marks comprising of 60% Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type and 40% subjective questions ie. Short Answer Questions (SAQ). Candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technological Degree Courses(Group-A) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and those seeking admission to Medical / Agricultural Courses, etc (Group-B) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Those desiring to take chances in both the above groups (Group-C) will have to appear in all the four subjects.
Q5. For what amount is the DD to be drawn?
Ans. The DD is to be drawn for an amount of Rs. 250.
Q6. What is submission of application form and enrolment fees?
Ans. Application form with all enclosures and a crossed Postal Order/ Bank Draft ofRs.200/-(Rupees two hundred) only for SC/ST candidates and Rs.250/-(Rupees two hundred fifty) only for other candidates in favour of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination payable at Agartala Head Post Office / branch of any Bank at Agartala, must reach at Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, RoomNo-42, 3rd floor, building of Tripura Board of Secondary Education, Gurkhabasti, Agartala, PIN-799006.The application forms will be received at the counter of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (middle part of the ground floor, Building of Tripura Board of Secondary Education, Gurkhabasti, Agartala )
Q7. Is it a state level exam or an All-India level exam?
Ans. It is a state level exam
Q8. What are the contact details?
Ans. Contact address: Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination
Tripura Board of Secondary Education
3rd Floor, Room No. 42 Southern Part
Gurkhabasti, Agartala – 799006
Other Related Link:
- Tripura JEE 2012
- Tripura JEE 2012 Result
- Tripura JEE 2012 Counselling
- Tripura JEE 2011
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2012:-