UP Combined Medical Entrance Test (UPCMET 2012) For MBBS admission – 2012
UP Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare association is conducting Seventh (from 2006) UP Combined Medical Entrance Test (UPCMET 2012) as per the directions of Hon'ble High Court for admission to MBBS 1st Year for academic year 2012- 2013 in Non-Minority Unaided Medical Colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
The Association is an authority to conduct Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test "UPCMET" for admission in the First Year of MBBS course of the member colleges
Last date of Submission 30th April 2012
Date of Entrance test 30th May 2012
1. Educational Qualification as per the MCI norms.
2. 17 years of age and not crossed 25 years as on 31st December, 2012
3. Reservation as per Govt order applicable at the time.
Venues of Exam: At 14 major cities of U.P along with other state capitals.
How To Apply:
Once the form has been filled online, take a printout of the form, affix the photograph and put your signatures at the designated places.
Send the duly filled in form to the Coordinator UPCMET-2012, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, and Bareilly - 243001 through speed post
Attach the following with the application form:
1. A demand draft of Rs. 700/- in favour of "UPUMCWA" payable at Bareilly. Write your name and application form number at the back of the demand draft
2. One Self addressed Envelope: 10"x4"
3. Four color photographs (2.5" × 2")
4. Photocopies of the mark sheets of High School, Intermediate or Equivalent
For more details about UPCMET 2012 click here
Other Related Link:
Some other important links regarding Entrance Exam 2012:-