UPCPMT 2012 (Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test)
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test is an entrance examination conducted by CSM Medical University, Lucknow on behalf of the Government of Uttar Pradesh for admission to various bachelor medical and dental courses like MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS in the medical and dental institutes in Uttar Pradesh. A large number of candidates from all over Uttar Pradesh appear for UPCPMT for admission in the best medical and dental institutes.
There are 41 Government/Private institutes in Uttar Pradesh in which admission is through UPCPMT 2012. Of these 8 institutes offer MBBS, 15 institutes offer BDS and the rest offer BAMS/BHMS/BUMS. The competition to get admission in MBBS and BDS courses is really tough so the students have to really work hard.
- Candidates should have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks(40% for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In addition candidates should have also passed English.
Important Dates of UPCPMT 2012:
- Date of Entrance Examination: June 3, 2012.
- Last Date for Availability of Forms : The sale of form shall start on April 19, 2012
- Last Date for Submission of Forms: Last week of April 2012
Colleges under Exam:
There are 41 Government/Private institutes in Uttar Pradesh in which admission is through UPCPMT 2011. Of these 8 institutes offer MBBS, 15 institutes offer BDS and the rest offer BAMS/BHMS/BUMS.
Ph (Office): 0522-2287653, 2286652, 2288193
Other Related Link:
- UPCPMT 2012
- UPCPMT 2012 Exam Pattern
- UPCPMT 2012 Answer Key
- UPCPMT 2012 Result
- UPCPMT 2012 Counselling
- UPCPMT 2012 FAQs
- UPCPMT 2011
Some other important links regarding Medical Entrance Exam 2012:
- Medical Colleges in India
- MBBS Entrance Test
- All India Medical Entrance Test
- Discussion Forum
- Medical Colleges in UP